LATAM Announces Major Refurbishment
LATAM Airlines Group recently unveiled its plan to transform the cabins and travel experience of two-thirds of its global fleet with a US$400 million investment.
- A new Premium Business seat and service that focuses on privacy and rest. Each Wide Thompson seat will have direct aisle access and offer seating options for both individuals and couples as well as a full-flat bed. It will also feature the latest generation in-flight entertainment with an 18” personal screen and have ample space for personal items.
- On new aircraft, the economy cabin will feature ergonomically designed Recaro seats, offering greater comfort, fast-charging USB power ports, larger 12” individual seat-back screens and a state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment system.
- Passengers in economy, will also have the option to upgrade to LATAM+ Seats, offering increased space, greater recline and premium services such as priority check-in and boarding.
- Wi-Fi connectivity and greater in-flight entertainment options.
- Ergonomically designed Recaro seats, offering greater comfort and fast-charging USB power ports.
- The opportunity to upgrade to LATAM+ Seats, offering greater space, dedicated overhead bins and premium services such as priority check-in and boarding.
Like what you see but want more information? Contact us today and we can answer any questions.